Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting Italian Documents (Second part)

So here we go... I really got into reading everything about obtaining italian citizenship. I found that there is a large community of people just like me. Everything single experience posted on the internet, helped me a lot. So i was still waiting for a response from ICGS, but i decided i was going to look for other ways. I started to search for ways i could communicate with the comune in Trausella. I started looking for an email and found one. I downloaded a template letter from the internet and decided to email them. I never got a response, so i started to think of new waves.
I didnt wanted to waste more money and I dont speak italian, so i was looking for cheap ideas. So my next idea was to get send a fax. I found the fax number of the comune and with the same letter i sent the fax through the internet.(yep! you can send a fax through the internet). While doing all this i also emailed the Province of Torino. After like 4 days, I got a response from the Province of Torino. They provided me with the information of the comune and an email. With this new email, i tried again sending the letter. I sent my new email March 2 and got this response:

COMUNE DI TRAUSELLA
PROVINCIA DI TORINO
Trausella, 6.03.2009
Con la presente Le comunico che in data 4.03.2009 ho spedito via posta il certificato richiestomi.
Distinti saluti
Il Funzionario Incaricato



With ICGS up to today i have no positive response. I got a partial refund from them, but I don't expect to get anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment