Monday, March 8, 2010

Started blog

I have started this blog to share my experience and my knowledge about obtaining italian citizenship. I am a Honduran and my great grandfather was italian. My great grandfather had my grandmother who had my father.
The whole process of gathering the documents is a long one and you need a lot of patience. I have been reading a lot a forums and blogs. The experiences of many people have helped me and I am planning to help others with this Blog.
My great grandfather was born in Trausella, Torino in 1879. We got knowledge that we were eligible to the italian citizenship approx. 2 years ago. Since then we started obtaining the documents necessary. The Italian Embassy in Honduras has been very helpful and flexible with us. We have made like 3 visits and every time they have new feedback about our documents. Thanks for reading and hope my posts help you

No comments:

Post a Comment